Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields. Massive glaciers are protected in Vatnajökull and Snæfellsjökull national parks. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
- Long-term visa for remote workers
- 6 months
- Remote work visa
- Only if you do not need a visa to travel to Iceland
- You have not been issued a long-term visa in the last 12 months
- Monthly income is ~7900$ or ~10300$ if also applying for an accompanying spouse or cohabiting partner.
- Application price
- Official link
- Open website
- Work permit
- Only remotely for foreign companies
- Monthly cost of living